Day 10 Trailer Delivery

Ollie Weiss 

Day 10

Thursday, May 20, 2021

6:00pm

Hours spent: 9:30am - 4pm 


    This morning my parents drove up to proctor and dropped off the trailer for the boat. I met my Dad in the parking lot during assembly and helped him park the trailer. He also brought up a few parts for the boat, including a bow eye and a drain plug. At some point next week, I am hoping to spend a few hours replacing the carpet and adjusting the bunk to fit the boat. After saying goodbye to my parent, I got back to work and started taking down the rub rail. I used an angle grinder and block sander to level things out. It took a few passes, but I was able to get the rail completely flat. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 - Sanding and Primer

Day 1 May 10, 2021

Day 3 Waterline calculations and console work