Day 13 Hardware

  Ollie Weiss 

Day 13

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

8:42 pm

Hours spent: 10am - 4pm 


After my final advisory meeting, I headed back behind the hockey rink to finish my trailer. Once I did the same thing to the other bunk, I headed back to the woodshop to get hardware mounted on the boat. This meant I needed to drill holes through the boat, which was a little nerve-wracking. I ended up drilling 6 holes in the boat and test-fitting all of the hardware before heading to the metal shop to trim off the excess length with the help of Gordan. Once everything was lined up and cut, I filled the holes with 540 Marine Grade Polyurethane Sealant to keep the water out. Then I tighten the bolts with a wrench and spent the rest of my day cleaning for a quick photoshoot with Jack. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 - Sanding and Primer

Day 1 May 10, 2021

Day 3 Waterline calculations and console work